NFT News 4/5
The world of NFT is amazing! Various changes and exciting events are constantly taking place in it. Learn about the most interesting things in the NFT world with us!
- OpenSea will now allow buying NFT directly with a card, without the need for cryptocurrency. The partnership with MoonPay was a step towards greater accessibility.
- WeChat (the Chinese equivalent of Whatsapp) has suspended some accounts associated with NFT, clarifying the rules for their use with a ban on sales. According to a statement from WeChat, this step is aimed at curbing speculation carried out using user accounts and applications, as well as preventing risks associated with cryptocurrency trading. WeChat stressed that trading supporting NFT is prohibited on the platform.
- The Off-White clothing store now accepts payment in the crypt in its stores in London, Paris, and Milan, cementing itself in history as the first luxury store accepting digital currency.
- Unilever, with its Closeup dental care brand, has issued the world's first NFT marriage certificate, allowing couples to officially secure a wedding ceremony in the metaverse.
- Dubai Police releases 150 free NFT. The collection symbolizes the values of innovation, security, and communication. Both residents of the country and foreigners living outside the United Arab Emirates will be able to become owners of digital assets. They can be shared with friends and on social media pages.
- Nifty Gateway enters into a partnership with Samsung. The Smart TV NFT platform will be designed for the purchase/sale of digital art and collectibles. It will be integrated into Samsung's new line of premium TVs. It is reported that users can connect their custodial wallets of the trading platform of non-interchangeable Nifty Gateway tokens owned by Gemini to the system.
- DC announced the release of 200,00 NFT with Batman. DC next month will release the Bat Cowl Collection — a total of 200,000 unique NFTs, which are 3D-rendered images that draw on the Caped Crusader’s 83-year history. The non-fungible tokens will be priced at $300 apiece, meaning DC and Warner Bros. are looking at landing $60 million from the drop.
- In the new project "Jeff Koons: Phases of the Moon", the author will present his first NFT collection together with Pace Verso, inspired by the achievements in the field of human technology, along with his timeless fascination with the Moon. Each digital work will be coordinated with a physical sculpture. In addition, later this year, a group of sculptures will be sent into space, coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the last flight to the moon in the United States.
- The student sold his soul in the form of NFT. Stein van Schaik, a 21-year-old student at the Art Academy in The Hague, put his soul on the NFT market as a digital work of art. In his message, Van Schaik asks an important question about the decentralization of the soul after its transfer to the blockchain.
The Noft Games team is happy to share the latest news of the NFT world with you. We are working hard on our game, investing maximum effort and time there. However, we are always open to new suggestions and your ideas! Don't forget to visit our website and Discord to support the Noft Games project!